Thursday October 31, 2019
Communications Audit Worksheet
Tips for Stories of Change (from Judy Anderson)
Do you ever feel like your message is only reaching the same people? This workshop can help! Learn how a communication audit and a plan based on it can help you better target landowners, supporters and the general public with mission-based storytelling. Learn how to take the first step in improving your organization’s communications and the role everyone in your organization can play. This workshop will also include helpful tips on storytelling and the use of social media tools.
Katrina Farmer, Monadnock Conservancy
Jen Pribble, Communications Manager, Southeast Land Trust
Who should attend:
- Land Trust Marketing and Communications staff and volunteers
- ALL staff and volunteers, because successful communications involves everyone! Project managers, ED's and others play important roles when interacting with landowners, hikers, workshop attendees, etc.
Participants will learn about:
- How to do an audit of their organization’s communications/marketing efforts.
- Options for creating a communications/marketing plan.
- New ideas to increase recognition of their organizations.
- New resources to help inform their organization’s marketing/communications strategy.
- Building relationships with communications/marketing staff and volunteers from other land trusts