The Membership Committee strengthens the NHLTC's effectiveness by building and maintaining an active and engaged membership base sufficient in size to effectuate the Coalition’s purposes and represent the diverse NH land trust community. The Committee secures the financial resources necessary to carry out the Coalition’s programs and activities. The Membership Committee will accomplish this by:
- Attracting and retaining a membership base that includes:
- Members from at least half of the NH land trusts;
- Members from each of the seven regions of the state;
- Various organizational types ranging in size and years of service
- Conducting membership recruitment and retention campaigns as needed
Membership is limited to 501(c)3, non-profit organizations that as all or part of their mission, actively work to conserve land by undertaking or assisting in land or conservation easement acquisition, or by stewardship of such land or easements. Voting members may serve on the Board.
Partners are other organizations and individuals associated with land conservation and stewardship. They may be government agencies, conservation commissions, non-profit organizations and professionals serving the land conservation community. Partners may serve on Committees.
Membership Committee Members
Anne McBride, Chair
Land and Community Heritage Investment Program